Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Baby Allie's blanket


Here are the pictures of Allie's blanket! My sister had her 1st baby girl (#3) so I wanted to make her something cute and girly! I bought this pattern a year ago and have wanted to make it, now I had an excuse/reason too! I love to pick out the material & put them all together. This one was selling for $140.00 at the craft fair-I see why, very time consuming, but oh so worth it.


the back-you can't see it very well but there are flowers on each square from sewing on each petal.


The finished blanket.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Colleen said...

But that is so INCREDIBILY awesome!! You are amazing and such a great sister!! Allie is going to be so excited!! :)

Unknown said...

That is beautiful. I'm not having a baby, but do you want to make one for me? You would think that having a seamstress as a mother I would have learned to sew. I just wasn't patient enough. I tye quilts and that's about it.

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Mindy that is so dang cute!!!!!

Aaron & Nancy said...

Wow! This is beautiful, Mindy! You are so talented - and patient too! I could never make something like this!

Kristy said...

Thank you so much Bug!! Everyone loves the blanket!! Especially me!!!

jeff and char said...

that is amazing i love it, you are a quilter!!!