Thursday, March 18, 2010

skiing with the school


I was able to go snowboarding with the school last week! It was a fun time, snowed all day so we had new snow so ride all day. It is totally different going with the jr.high & high school kids vs. the elementary kids. I got to go with Addie and her friends the last hour or two. Thanks Heather for watching Aleigha for me!!


No it's not Sean White! I saw Frank and thought he looked familiar, the red hair really threw me!...I eventually figured it out!!!


Kayliah Power, Addie, and Jacey Shaw
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Colleen said...

I bet that was fun and I'm sure they loved having you there! That is hilarious about Frank!! You are awesome Bug!

Aaron & Nancy said...

That picture threw me too! At first glance I wondered who Dolly was posing with. Does he snowboard like him?