Friday, May 14, 2010

Branding with Grandpa Van Tassell


Addie, Aleigha, Allie, Austin, & Kasia! This was so cute these three little ones were so cute. Kasia was (is) so full of energy and was laughing and dancing around. Austin wasn't sure what to think of these two girls-Aleigha just kept trying to put her arms around them! Then there is baby Allie who Aleigha just loves, (she even named one of her babies after her!)


Here is my dad with Lon Tuller-this is who he milks his cows with now. He lives in Geneva which is 31/2 hours away so it is hard to get to see him much anymore. I love my dad, he means so much to me. Thanks dad for being you!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute!! I love your pics!!

Colleen said...

Yes, I love your pictures too! I forgot to get them from you!!