Friday, April 13, 2012

Slides


My Dad & Mom...last time I was at my dad's he gave me a box of slides and I have spent hours scanning them into the computer!  I found some really good ones of my mom though so it was worth it!!
 

When my dad and mom first got married she was working as a Secretary.

with Ruth and Don
 

Love this the red of my dad's hair and mom's cute due!

My very favorite picture of her!!

 this one made me cry to see her pregnant and looking so real...it just got to me.

 This is in Fresno and my Grandma Hernandez's house.  She is looking very "Mexican"  and very "70's"!!

 Now I know how she really felt about my dad!!

 day to day mom!!! I love her tons!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

Those are so neat, I can see your smile on her. You are so lucky to have these pictures.