Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Skating Sun Valley ice rink

Today the school had their ski/skate day. Aleigha wanted to go ice skating. I think she was laying on the ice as much as she was standing on it! She has plenty of bruises to show for it to! Rockwell came but wanted nothing to do with the skates...so I carried him for a while then one of the guys there came and told me I couldn't do that anymore. Rock kept telling me "fun Mom fun!!"  He loved it!!

I talked a couple of teachers into giving me a foot massage.

skating with Rock

Aleigha!


One of my good friends Teresa Smith I talked her into coming with me:)


Magdalina another friend

Charley 1...there are 2 Charley's in aleigha's class and both have E as their inital so they are called 1 & 2.


After they told me I couldn't hold Rock he decided to eat cheetos the rest of the time!


Aleigha and Cord Wells




Me and Aleigha

Teresa and Shayli-her daughter


what she spent lots of time doing!








so many kids were so helpful to her!


No comments: