Saturday, March 2, 2013

Activities on the ship

The ship had an awesome water park for the kids. I think we swam every day! There was a rock wall, basketball court, miniature golf & a surf simulator/flow rider. Porter, Raygn & I took private lessons it was fun!!







running through the sprinklers they had so much fun!




knee surfing! so much fun!



when you crash the water washes you up the slope it is so powerful!

Raygn on the flow rider!


  Aleigha was the photographer on these next few! Me trying to ride the flow rider.  It looked so simple but I could only stay up for about 10seconds. (was the longest)

about to crash!

Raygn stepped off the board...

so he is getting washed up!

giving it another shot you can see the line and everyday that line was that long:( see the big guy in line the water even washed him up it was amazing.  It didn't hurt though.

Raygn being amazing!!

hold on...


wooosh!
climbing the rock wall, I had Kasia's flat stanley with me on this trip!






Porter getting ready to climb in a kids timed race up the wall.  He hasn't climbed for 3/4years and he went up in 45 seconds!  He won!!




Porter at the top


coming down

2 comments:

Stetzen&Brittney Bailey said...

Awe that is an amazing ship!!! Glad you posted pics! I am so jealous!! Happy you all had fun I enjoyed my time little Rock!!

Jami said...

Yo Mindy....Hey!!! It has been forever since I checked out your blog, Great Job Posting!!! It was so fun to see what you guys have been up to! Looks like you had some way fun times :)! Miss You friend! Hope all is well!