Monday, June 3, 2013

Cauldron Lin

We took a picnic to the cauldron Lin last Sunday & met Viv, Cory, & their kids. We walked around saw two snakes & the water...it is low but still amazing!! We then all headed out to Oakley to my mom's grave. She has been gone for 31 years this November. I am so grateful for the knowledge I have of our loving Heavenly Father, knowing I can see & be with her again (if i live my life worthily) is so very comforting!!

                                The cauldron Lin


                            Having our picnic!!

                                       Our 5 kids!

         Viv was really scared to get to close to the edge...

                          This was really close for her!

                      Addie, Aleigha , & Kasia

                            Kasia, Aleigha, Addie, & Me!! What beautiful scenery!

Viv thought she was funny and took tons of pictures so I was running up to take my phone away from her and she snapped this one!
                      My mom's grave, the front

                                         The back

            Cory told me to give my mom a hug so I did!!

We then went back to Cory and Viv's for dessert and Viv pulled out Aleigha's second tooth!

3 comments:

nate_clarlaw said...

So I just got your comment and wanted to tell you that you guys are MORE than welcome to come out this way whenever you want!! There is SO much to do out here (unfortunately we haven't gotten to much of it yet - but someday we will ;) It is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous and in the Summer it is a hiker's paradise!!

I hope you guys are doing well! It looks like this was a beautiful place you guys hiked to also - it's amazing that beauty can be found just about anywhere you go!! :)

Debi said...

COol place and I like seeing your mom's grave and how all the kids names are on the back. I like seeing your 5 KIDS too. Holy moly! Can't wait to see you this month and next!! We will be there only a short bit this month but a more in July and Rick will come the end of July into August. We leave August 6th.

Stetzen&Brittney Bailey said...

So Cute and how fun! You have such a cute family I love seeing you guys doing stuff together. Your a great example to me!! love you all!