Sunday, August 25, 2013

Sweet corn for the missionaries!


The picture that started it all...I sent Paul and Becky a picture of the kids eating some sweet corn and Grandma text me that she would meet us half way if we would bring them some corn. Well I thought it would be fun to take it to them and I told her yes. She didn't believe me at first but when I told her we were out picking...
She called her mission president and made arrangments. We were going to meet in Cedar City but Grandma and Grandpa are the sweetest people I know and came so much farther! I didn't tell them Ryan was with me so it was a suprise!

Addie and Porter

Aleigha & Rock

Everyone helping!!

We brought the loader and filled half of it two times.

Ryan, Aleigha, & Raygn

Where we picked after the first bucket full!

our first dump into the pick up
 
 

after the second load!

It sure looks full but when we got to Paul and Becky it had settled we wished we had put more in there.

riding home!-only on a farm do you get to do fun things like this!

Mindy and Aleigha with Grandma and Grandpa

Ryan & Rock

Aleigha with her candy necklace from the missionaries

Ryan and I

The missionaries with Rock & Aleigha

1 comment:

Jami said...

ahh...it was so go to eavesdrop in on your life, and catch up with all that has been going on! It makes me realize I need to get back on the blogging, or at least take a few more pictures! I have really been slacking! You are as beautiful as ever my friend! I sure hopes that you are doing well, Insure love you!