Thursday, February 5, 2009

Paul's Birthday!


Becky had a Mardi Gras party for Paul's Birthday, she had a different kind of hat for everyone...Yes Logan is in costume! HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL, WE LOVE YOU TONS! o.k I have some memories with you too! I remember when Ryan and I were dating, you were always so nice to me. You watched Addie for Ryan and I when we were jet skiing and put her diaper on backwards! You always helped me find Porter when he was hiding on the farm. I see the love you have for Ryan and the way you have taught him to work and love the kids and I. What a good man you are, I could never ask for a better Father-in-law!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristy said...

How fun!! Those are cute pictures, I love all the hats!

Becky and Paul said...

thank you mindy, i do agree with you that paul loves his kids. he is a great hubby also. i love the pictures. i love having parties with our family. love you mom

Aaron & Nancy said...

I just got the package you mailed for me today...THANK YOU so much! That was so thoughtful of you! I can't wait for Elizabeth to get home from school because she is going to be so excited!! I can't wait to use all of the bows and headbands on the girls!