Monday, January 26, 2009

Ski/Skate Day


I know I just posted about skating, but today we went skiing with the school! (or you could go Ice skating in Sun Valley) Porter wanted to learn to snowboard and did so good, we spent most of the day together. I usually don't even see him, he is off with his friends, but they all skied so I got to hang out with him. Addie on the other hand was with her friends and I saw her in passing only! Raygn loved the bunny hill and playing in the snow. Skiing was to cold! He would get cold riding the lift and not want to go once we got off at the top and I would have to talk him into it, then when we got to the bottom he was ready to go again. I was a nice day sunny & no wind! I am glad I could go spend time with my kids. Thank you Grandma and Grandpa for watching Aleigha for me.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Good job Porter! I'm totally jealous that you went snowboarding. I want to go so bad! And that picture of Raygn on the snow hill is so dang funny! When all else fails always look on a snowy hill for your kids.

Colleen said...

How fun Bug! That is awesome you always get to go with them! Love ya tons!

Kristy said...

That is so awesome!! Porter is getting so big, and Addie (to not want to hang with Mom anymore). Good job Porter!!

Becky and Paul said...

any time. aleigha and grandpa and i had a fun time.