Friday, January 16, 2009

Happy Birthday Ruth


Stacie, Me, Aleigha, Ruth, Viv, Kasia, Nik, & Lonz


Ruth my oldest sister she has 4 boys and teaches a spin class, run tri-athalons, plays the piano AMAZINGLY, sings, & loves to read. Ruth, I remember you singing to the radio in the mornings getting ready for school...Madona, Micheal Jackson, all those big 80 stars I still love that music, tanning in the back yard in your swim suit reading a book, and you being so smart (I might just remember the story) you crying because you got your first B at college, you going to Ricks & BYU, coming home and making a deal with Kris that if she would watch Tyler for you, you would read her book and do her report for her! Ruth we didn't really get to "grow up" together but I LOVE you because you are you, and you are my sister. I hope you had a great day.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Cute picture! Elliott says that Kasia looks like Aleigha! They are so cute!

Colleen said...

It was so fun to have you guys come down! Thanks Ruth for having a birthday! I loved your blog! Love you!

Nellie said...

You guys didn't have time for tanning....but you were always tan! Happy birthday Ruth....My hats go off to anyone that teaches a spin class. I went to one once and couldn't sit for a week!