Sunday, January 11, 2009

Raygn's Birthday!


We played monopoly and hide and go seek tonight at home it was really fun, even Aleigha hid with me and was really quite! (we hid under the office desk)


This is my first cake I made that was cute...other than the hard cake decorating frosting things you buy and put on the cake!! Raygn loves B.S.U. so he got a blue turf (Boise state style) field cake. Complete with straw goal posts!



Raygn wanted to go bowling, have pizza, and go swimming for his birthday! On Saturday we went bowling & had pizza, then went to Grandpa and Grandma Robertson's and went swimming in the hot tub! He thought it was great. Raygn and I played hid the lid in the hot tube and when the other person was hiding it we had to get out, which was nice since the water was sooo hot!

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

It seems like he had a good birthday! So Happy Birthday Raygn!!! And that is a very cute birthday cake!

nate_clarlaw said...

It seems like every time I look at your blog you are celebrating someone's birthday! What an exciting life you live :) Your kids are getting so big!! How's life on the farm?

Colleen said...

So cute! I'm glad Rayg had a fun birthday! I love your cake Bug! I think that is super cute about Aleigha too!! Love ya!

jeff and char said...

happy birthday ragyn, wow your sure growing up quick!!!! looks like a fun birthday