Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Happy Birthday my Sister!!


Two of my sisters-Kristy and Colleen
It is Kristy's Birthday today and she lives clear down in Arizona, so we don't get to see her very much anymore. I love her so much and have so many good memories of her and I growing up. I guess I will share a few. Kris remember when you wanted to come with me to feed the cows in the tractor and I went to shut the door and your finger got shut in it? I felt so bad because I had to go milk for Viv so she could take you to the hospital. Tanning on the tramp and Viv's home teachers coming and almost busting us? Walking back from the cellar and you grabbed my hand and scared the crap out of me because I thought someone was grabbing me so I screamed and that scared you so you screamed too! Being Friends in school and getting to play basketball together. Talking you into playing so we could play together and going to summer ball camp up at Moscow and the fire alarm went off in the dorms and we slept thru it and the coach got so mad. (it didn't even wake us up!) You falling asleep standing up holding that bottle for dad to jug the cow...getting up at 5:00am every day is tiring. You being so nice and letting me wear your BRAND NEW shirt before you wore it. Kris I just could go on but I want you to know how much I LOVE you and miss getting to hang out with you. I hope you had a great birthday!


Kris, me, Jodie(Don's wife), Colleen(Nik)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

jeff and char said...

happy birthday kris, she was going to add me to her blog, maybe she will read this!, you guys are the coolest group of sisters i know!

Colleen said...

I love your stories too! I still remember her falling asleep standing up!! :) Love ya!