Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Dr. Suess Day!


Every year on Dr. Seuss's Birthday the school has a Dr. Seuss day. All the kids wear their p.j.'s or dress up as their favorite Dr. Seuss character. They read books and we(parents, grandparents, etc...) get to come in and read with them. They bring their sleeping bags, pillows, blankets, and stuffed animals to lay on. After the reading is over there is a mooing contest & everyone get a piece of cake to celebrate Dr. Seuss's birthday! I love our teachers they are great.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Becky and Paul said...

how fun that looks! aleigha looks like a school ctudent

Colleen said...

How cool! I never got to do this! :) lol Looks like you guys had fun! I love you!

Aaron & Nancy said...

I love getting to see pictures of my family on your blog. Maybe you could help them start their own blog!