Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Sabino Canyon-Spring break


We went to this canyon named Sabino Canyon. I have never been to AZ. so I never knew there was so many different kinds of cactus. We rode a tram up to the top, there are 9 different bridges you cross on your way up, we got off at bridge 6 to play in the water. It was so nice and refreshing!


I have never caught a lizard before...well now I have caught two! One got away because I was getting a better hold on it and let go of his belly and held on to his tail and it broke right off and was wiggling all over.(freaky!!) So we had to catch another one for pictures!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Colleen said...

That is too funny Bug! I wish I was there to see it! I thought the pictures of everyone were so cute! You guys did tons!!!! Sounds really fun!