Friday, April 17, 2009

Addie's Birthday!!



My Addie is 12! Can you believe it? She is such a good daughter, sister, friend, cousin, niece ...babysitter, cleaner, musician, student...I could go on! We love her and hope all the best for her. She gets to go to young women's now and SHAVE! I so remember my 12 b-day and getting to shave ( or should I say mutilate my let?!) It started with breakfast cake-which Raygn informed me was not good to eat cake for breakfast-MOM, then I made two pans of lemon bars (her favorite) for her class at school, then I came home and made her cake (lemon with lemon frosting) and the dinner she requested. I was a little busy cooking but it was all for my dear Addie!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Happy Birthday once again Ady! I cannot believe you are 12! I was around 12 when I found out I was going to be an Aunt to you! You are such a talented and beautiful "PRE-TEEN" and I can't wait to see all of your accomplishments now! Love you!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Cute Cake too Mindy!

Colleen said...

That is super cute Bug! I can't believe Addie 12 and taller then me. Ok, well I can believe she is taller then me but not 12! Happy Birthday my thoughtful, adorable, awesome Addie!! I love you tons!

Kristy said...

I can't believe how old she is getting. I remember when she was born and all that stuff! She is turning into such a beautiful Young Women!! I am so glad she got to come visit so I could spend some time with her!! I love you Adelade Amalia!!

Aaron & Nancy said...

Cute cake! I love anything lemon too.