Friday, April 3, 2009

Baby blanket


Our banker had a baby and I decided that I wanted to make her baby a blanket. Most of you know I love this pattern, (this is my 6th one) and it's easy, but time consuming. I love picking out the fabrics and placing them on the grid-I draw on the top with pencil! So this is what I did the other day. Kris her it is! I am going to try a new pattern that has flowers on the top kind of the same idea as the squares, but it is only a girl blanket...pretty sure the little boys wouldn't care but dad might!


Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

Nellie said...

I so admire people that love to quilt! It is beautiful and will be treasured. You are so talented!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome Mindy!!!! I don't know where you find the time to do this stuff!!!! She will love it!

nate_clarlaw said...

Mindy - I LOVE this!! It is so beautiful! If I ever get pregnant, can I pay you to make me one?? (I won't forget, so if you say yes I'll hold you to it!)

jeff and char said...

i love those colors you say easy i dont believe you, it is so cute, i looovvee gracies, so does she!

Debi said...

Hey Mindy, wow! That is a cute blanket. You are pretty talented. I knew that but I thought i would let you know in case you didn't know! Love ya Debi

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Mindy this is so cute! I love the color scheme!

Colleen said...

Bug, THAT IS AWESOME! I LOVE it!!! Seriously you are the best! Maybe you can teach me how to do this!! I always love to learn new cute fun things!! That is one lucky banker!! :) Love ya tons!

Aaron & Nancy said...

That is so cute. She will love it! Maybe next time we're in Idaho you can teach me to quilt. Ha, ha!

Kristy said...

Bug I love it!!! I hope the flower one works out really cute cause I am working on my girl!!! :D