Saturday, July 25, 2009

Swim lessons


Just because I didn't think we had enough to do this week...we did swim lessons along with the fair! No, I just wanted to do them the same week as fair because we would be there already. I did the mommy & me class with Aleigha and Raygn did level 3 (he passed.) Our teacher Luanne Axelson is the instructor and does such a good job, my kids have all taken swimming lessons from her/the kids she is over. Addie & Porter didn't do lessons this year because, well... they can swim already! Porter did want to do the diving class with Sky Axelson.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Colleen said...

My little Aleigha is getting so big! What cute pictures Bug! Glad you guys had fun!!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Aleigha I love you in a bandana you are such a cutie pie! You too Mindy!