Thursday, December 3, 2009

Scripture study

I was reading the scrpitures and I am in 1Timothy 4:1-3 I was just reading with my mouth open, the Apostle Paul was decribing our day.---1 Now the spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart form the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; 2 Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot rion; 3 Forbindding to marry, and commanding to abstain from meats, which God hath created to be received with thanksginging of them which believe and know the truth. He goes on to say in verse 12 Let no man despise thy youth; but be thou an example of the believers, in word, in conversation, in charity, in spirit, in faith, in purity. Can you believe it? I love the scriptures! Our Heavenly Father loves us, he warned us what was going to happen today. Everyone needs to sit down and read that!!

1 comment:

Nellie said...

Great point! I read that over again. It does describe our day.