Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Thanksgiving @ Island Park


The family-Addie & Porter decided to play a joke on Ryan one night at dinner. All the kids were at one table and the adults were at another. I saw Porter go up to the waitress and talk to her. Later when I took Aleigha potty she asked me if it was o.k. if they sang Happy Birthday to my boyfriend (I thought that was pretty funny, with all those kids?) Those two thought they were pretty cleaver to think of that, they kept laughing & smiling.


Pulling the sleds in the meadow behind the cabin. There was frost on everything, it was so pretty.


Jeff & Char came up with their kids, we all went to cut down Christmas trees...I was having fun but couldn't find one that I liked, finally we just cut one down that was o.k.! We played more pool then I ever have at the cabin. Porter played me in pool, and then in fuse ball, he beat me at both, then he played Addie & beat her too. He was telling me, "I haven't lost anything I have played" -I told him to go play his dad, he lost both games! He is so tough!! We had a good Thanksgiving.


Frost on the weeds, with the sun coming through behind them.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Addie and Porter are clever! That is hilarious!! I'm glad you guys had fun and glad you came home so I could hang out!! I loved your frosty picture!! Love you!!

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

I love these pictures... They are so cute!!!

Kristy said...

That is such a funny story. THey are getting so big!