Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Progress on the addition!


Here is the front eyebrow and covered porch. Shingles waiting to be put on the roof!!


Raygn playing in the crawl space, The living room with the arch, the start of our closet, the fire place hearth, Aleigha waiting for Raygn to grab her foot, (they were having so much fun running from vent hole to vent hole, Raygn under & Aleigha up on top guessing where he would be next!) the plumbers stuff.


Our room...our old room! No more bat cave ceiling!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jami said...

Mindy- I FINALLY got our internet back!!! We are now in our home we are going to be in and hopefully life will settle back in back to "normal"!!! Anyways, I am such an idiot...I forgot that your blog was private and haven't looked at it in a very LONG time....since it is not on my google reader!!! It was a nice surprise to see you on my favorites (I haven't even had my computer since I moved) and come see what you guys have been up to!!!! (Hopefully I will have a little time to start blogging again...haha....) ANYWAYs that is way fun that you guys are adding on/remodeling.....that will be so fun for you!!! The brick looks gorgeous!!! ANyways...I miss seeing you and good luck with everything....Hope you are feeling good!!!