Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Roof & septic


My AWESOME brother Don came up to roof the addition for us. He brought with him, Walker, (my nephew) Lupe, & Juan (two guys that work for him.) They got here at about 6:30 p.m. jumped right up there and got all the felt, the ice & water shield, the drip edge,our bedroom -both sides- done before dark and finished the next day at about 3. It was really amazing how fast they were. Walker was sick the whole time, Raygn was learning how to roof and Don's guys said they had never seen him lay shingles!!! Thanks so much Don , You are the best.


That same day we had about 5 other people here doing stuff like; plumbing, septic, electrical, fire place, & pouring cement. Not much I can show on those project but the fire place...pictures to come. All the little things that have to be done (& inspected) take days. I am living in such a dusty dirty house these last couple weeks, they have cut the wall to make the two connect. We have been waiting on windows and door for awhile now, hopefully tomorrow or the next day!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Aaron & Nancy said...

Can't wait to see it all finished when I come out next summer. It was fun to see you and your family!

Kristy said...

I am glad you posted more pics! I can't wait till it is finished!! I'm sure you can't either!! :)