Saturday, April 30, 2011

Acey's blanket


My really good friend Jalyn Shaw's husband is in the hospital. He has been now for over 8weeks. She asked me to make a blanket for Acey because he is always cold. I did it in three days because she was here and was going back & I wanted her to be able to take it with her. I wish I had the pattern-THAT SHE DREW!! I was a little unsure of it at first but I think it turned out great.



a close up of the different stitching I did



the letters I wanted to tie in with the colors around the sides



the back view. The coolest thing about this quilt is that President Monson signed it. He was in the hospital and gave Acey a blessing and signed the quilt. He said that his friends call him Tom so he signed Tom Monson. How cool is that?!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: