Saturday, April 30, 2011

Dance


Aleigha LOVES dance! She LOVES her dance teacher too, I guess that is why she is on her lap!!



Here they are waiting for a couple of girls to show up & chatting with Teacher! Aleigha's week goes like this. Mom what day is it today-1-church day "oh yeah!"
Mom what day is it today? 2-Dance, "YEAH YEAH I LIKE DANCE!!"
Mom what day is it today? 3-Speech, "yeah speech"
Mom what day is it today? 4-(Wednesday) We get to stay home today!!! Sad face, "oh I don't like to stay home." And the rest of the week is getting excited for the first three days of the week!! O.K. we still get to run around with the other kids but she doesn't have her things!


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Colleen said...

That is adorable. I forgot I was going to have her do her dance for me while I was there. Darn!!