Friday, October 10, 2008

MORE Harvest 2008


When in Rome do as the Romans do...When in harvest do as the farmer does! -Something like that. We are now on the 3rd field of Sugar beets and look at our pile at the beet dump...growing by the load!! My kids fight over who gets to ride in the digger with dad when they get home from school, Raygn won. (tomorrow is Sat. and they can ride all day!) I got a picture of Matt in the RED PEPPER! (I named it that, it's all red it could be the chilis mascot) If you look really close there is a coyote in one of the pictures too. We love harvest, Ryan, and all the help. I love when I can get a picture of all the diggers lined up digging but they only have 2 going right now.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becky and Paul said...

MINDY LOVE THE PICTURES AGAIN.. IS THAT A PICTURE OF RYAN CLEANING HIS NOSE AGAIN???