Sunday, October 5, 2008

Raygn's prayer

The other night I was downstairs saying Raygn's prayers with him and this is what he said. "Heavenly Father thank you that we could go to town and really do nothing, and thank you for our daddy temple and mommy temple, Addie temple, Porter temple, Aleigha temple, and my temple, and thank you that we could go and do nothing tonight(again) amen.
-We went to town and were going to go bowling but all the lanes were full-no one was there but they had leagues so they were all full-(I did feel funny telling the kids that all the lanes were full when they could see that they were all empty!) so we only got to go out to dinner and take Addie to violin lessons.

The other day Raygn and Aleigha were in the tub and Aleigha wanted to get out and Raygn thought I should let her just get out and run around naked. I had to explain to him about our bodies being temples and getting dressed and being modest!-now we pray about it! Lesson learned!-I wish I could learn that fast.

7 comments:

Becky and Paul said...

MINDY, RAYGN HAS A SWEET SPIRIT. HE PRAYS FROM HIS HEART. I HEARD ADDIE PICKED ROCK. I TOLD HER IF IT WAS FOR HAY IT WOULD BE 5 YEARS BEFORE SHE HAS TO PICK AGAIN IN THAT FIELD. HAVE A GREAT WEEK. LOVE MOM

Colleen said...

Oh I just love Rayg! He is so funny too! I'm glad that you are writing these down so you can remember and Rayn can look back and laugh one day! Love ya tons! -Nik

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

That is so sweet! He is such a good boy! And a quick learner which is very good too!

Van Tassell Family said...

How cute is that. Kids do say the darndest things sometimes. What a cute family you have.

jeff and char said...

he is so sweet i love that story

CHERISE AND MARTY said...

WHAT A SWEET PRAYER, I WISH I COULD HAVE THAT SAME SWEET SPIRIT. WHAT A SPECIAL BOY, LOVE YA, CRICKET

Kristy said...

Oh my sweet Rayg! What a good little boy! I love you Ragyn, we miss you!!