Sunday, October 26, 2008

Quirks

I was tagged by my sister Colleen, I think it goes like this:
list 6 quirks about yourself & tag 6 more people.
1.Well I like to know what I am talking about so just to give you an example I looked up what a quirk was. (a sudden twist, turn, or stroke-that was the #1 definition but #3 was- a Peculiarity, peculiar trait, or mannerism) If you have ever played a game with me you know that I like to look up the rules.
2. Every night before I go to sleep I have to put on chap stick. (I prefer natural Ice)
3. I hug everyone-good or bad I am a touchy person and I love to hug people(if I don't know them well I usually touch them on the arm, (weird but that's me)!
4. I like Ryan to kiss me before he leaves for work EVERYDAY, if he comes back home for something when he leaves again I like another kiss!-(you know the touchy thing)
5. My hair is turning red-I dye it to take the red out, sorry dad. I know that only Char knew that so my secret is out now!
6. I don't love to run. I know I do run all the time but I have my reasons, like being vain or because I heard that exercise is good for you, something like that. A race is a good motivator to keep running plus I like competition!
So I tag Heather, Jalyn, Tara, Trish, Char, & anyone else that is reading this!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Bug I'm so proud that you did this already! YEAH!! I like your cute quirks! I always put on chapstick too. I used to always use bag balm (I took you back there huh!!) but lately have just been using natural ice too. The cherry one is my favorite!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm, I really did think you liked to run!!! And it's not weird to hug people all the time, it's NICE!!!

Becky and Paul said...

IT IS FUN TO GET TO KNOW YOU GIRLS BETTER BY THE TAGGING GAME