Monday, October 19, 2009

Birthday & Volleyball

Addie had her last volleyball game today in Ketchum. She did really good-all her serves went over the net! They won their game. She has improved this season and loves to play. She loves to roll her ball on the roof of the house and bump it when it drops. (Sometimes she can talk her brothers into bumping it with her.)



Yes I am another year older...I love that my sisters came to make it a special day for me. They got up early on Sunday to make me breakfast (I had to go to a meeting before church so it was extra early) then after church they made dinner & fruit pizza-Yummmy! Then later Paul, Becky, Brittney, Stetzen, Logan, Heather, & Boys came over for more cake and Ice cream. President Telford, Shannon, & Cody dropped by too. I loved it all. Thanks so much for the great day everyone!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristy said...

I am glad I got to come for your Birthday!!! I love you!

Debi said...

I am so glad you had a good birthday. I can't believe how old you are! Ha ha! It looks like you have another hairdo. It looks great of course. I miss hanging out with you my friend. I can't believe how fast time goes by. I have known you for 9 or 10 years now. can you believe that! Happy Birthday! Love Debi

Aaron & Nancy said...

What great sisters! Happy belated birthday!