Sunday, October 4, 2009

179th Semi Annual General Conference


I love General conference. I love hearing what the Prophet and Apostles have to say. It always makes me want to live a little better, be kinder, & do more for others. I loved the Saturday morning session so much for some reason. Maybe because there were 5 new temples announced or maybe it was what I needed to hear. I loved the talk to Aim higher! It inspired me about what I should do with Porter's arrow from his arrow of light. Elder Bendar's talk to show & express love, say it, mean it, & do it. Bare testimony and live it. Be consistent, was inspiring.
I think as the time for our Saviors return draws nearer we will all be tested more and more, it is the small and simple basic things we have to do. We are raising the rising generation...those strong spirits! I hope that one day I will hear the words "Well done thy good and faithful servant" there is no greater joy then that, doing what the Lord wants me to do. I know that my Savior lives and loves me and you. I know he is there, waiting for us to ask for his help. He LOVES US. Let us all be better and do a little more.

4 comments:

Kristy said...

You are the best! I love your post. You are such a great example to me. Thank you!!! I love you so much!

Colleen said...

Amen to Kris' post! You are such a great sister and a great example! I love you and your cute little family!!

Becky and Paul said...

YOU ARE ALSO A GREAT DAUGHTER IN LAW. THANK YOU FOR BUILDING US UP. LOVE YOU MOM BECKY

Nellie said...

I love your testimony. Your family is so blessed to have you!