Sunday, September 27, 2009

camping @ Pomerelle


We started this last year going camping over night up to Pomerelle. Last year we just found a camp ground to stay at, this year we stayed at the Gillette cabin...CABIN very rustic! We eat, talk, play a few games, go in rides, skip rocks, swing... the bunny hill was a hit. The kids loved running down with someone picking them up & bringing them back up.


Becky got Logan with the cool whip...that started when we were in California a few years ago. (with no running water we couldn't get very messy!) All the cousins are buddies and loved to hang out with each other, I am grateful to Paul & Becky for all they do to keep us together. Thank you.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jeff and char said...

that was a great trip i loved it, i mam going to borrow your collages k!!!! when you have time will you email me the pic of the kids and granparents and gracie and my dad thanks

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Was it cold in the cabin? Everyone has sweaters and jackets on. :) I'm so bummed I missed out again on this trip, maybe next year!!! Cute pictures too!!!

Becky and Paul said...

love the pictures. thanks mindy and i am so grateful for a awesome family. love you mom

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

MINDY

THANKS FOR SHARING ALL THE FUN THINGS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY DID THIS YEAR. WE LOVE YOU ALL.
I WISHED I HAD SOME OF YOUR CORN ! I HEARD IT WAS YUMMY.
MAYBE NEXT YEAR.
HUGS
AUNT DEBBIE