Saturday, September 12, 2009

Flags for 9-11



On my way home from Twin they had all these flags set up to remember 9-11 and all those who died. I loved it. I love our country, and hope that we can always be a free country. I am so THANKFUL to all who served or are serving our great country. One of my favorite parts in the Book of Mormon is about Captain Moroni-what an amazing man he was and how he fought in memory of our God, our religion, and freedom, and our peace, our wives and our children. He tried to stop the fighting but the lamanites were so wicked & blood thirsty they wouldn't stop.
>Yea, verily, verily I say unto you, if all men had been, and were, and ever would be, like unto Moroni, behold, the very powers of hell would have been shaken forever; yea, the devil would never have power over the hearts of the children of men. >Alma 48:17
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Kristy said...

That is so neat. We live in the best country in the world! I love this post!!

Colleen said...

Yes that is awesome! I saw that too and had to take a bunch of pictures!!

nate_clarlaw said...

Those flags are amazing - thanks for sharing the pictures and your thoughts!