Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor day weekend


We went to B...this one place I can't spell! It was a lot of fun. There is this rock that we all love to jump off of into the FREEZING water. Ryan, Porter, Raygn, & I all went this year Addie remembered how cold it was from the last time we went there! We brought our bikes and have lots of fun memories from them. Porter's was the favorite it had foot pegs, so we could give rides!

Sunday we went to "church" it was awesome! The man that came to ask if we wanted to go said, "we are going to do some banjo singing & bible readin...of course I wanted in on that! People were requesting songs and this is an exact request. "Can you play some Johnny Cash?" the banjo player-, "No this is church." requester-"Well Johnny Cash went to church." It was so funny. ( no he didn't play the Johnny Cash song) We clapped after every song too. Then we borrowed their tubes and floated the FREEZING river. We went on a short 4-wheeler ride, Aleigha & I went through the water & Viv tried to get us wet!

There is an amazing hot tub/bathtub/pool that we had to go in everyday. The best time is right in the morning when it is still clean! After all the campers come in it is pretty cloudy, but feels so good still! Camping is always fun, the food really good, & the company is great! We saw some friends from Gooding there, the Steels, they had kids that our kids loved! Raygn was over there as much as he was at our camp.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

This is Baumgartner, isn't it? I have so many fun memories camping there when I was young!!!! I've been telling Jackson that I want to go there sometime! I love Miss Aligha's "camping skirt"

Colleen said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a great time!! I love the super cute picture of Aleigha and Kasia! What awesome buds! Love ya!

Kristy said...

Sounds like it was fun!! Don said to tell my sisters to invite us next year and we can all go together!! :)