Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Kids


Ryan was baling & Aleigha & I took him some muffins for breakfast. It was so cute she held them out for him until we got in the tractor! We sure love our hard working daddy!


Logan & Heather went to the temple & I got to have Case & Carter come play. They are so good to Aleigha, she loves them. Whenever Carter sees me he asks, "where's Eigha"? It is so cute. I really didn't want Aleigha dirty but I didn't want to tell her she couldn't play with the boys either...so her white Capri's got dirty!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh we love our Aleigha!!!! Thanks for watching them!!! <3

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

They are soooo cute!!!! I love the farm pictures where they're all dirty and having a good time! So many good memories of the farm life- your kids are so lucky! :)

Colleen said...

Oh I love that little Aweigha of yours! She is adorable!! How fun to have cousins so close and be such good friends!!

Aaron & Nancy said...

She looks so cute in the middle of the boys! I love her too, even though she doesn't remember that she loves me!