Friday, October 16, 2009

A quick up date!


Homecoming...Addie is now a part of the BIG homecoming parade in Dietrich! Her class took 3rd place for their float. Viv went to California and I got Kelton and Kasia for a few days.


Ryan is digging beets. Every day he comes home and tells me he had the best day yet...yesterday they broke a record he said, 240 loads with 2 diggers! (we are right next to the dump)


Aleigha is Potty trained!!!!!! This is such an all consuming project, adventure, trial...I did want to give up the 2nd or 3rd day but after that it went pretty smooth. She is almost out of potty treats, I can't wait! (Kasia loved them, they are out at her house!)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Becky and Paul said...

WAY TO GO ALEIGHA!!!! YOUR SUCH A BIG GIRL NOW!!! LOVE YOU GRANDMA

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

Love the sticker chart!!! good job Aleigha!!!

Colleen said...

Awesome job Addie and especailly great job Aleigha!! I'm sure Kasia went extra times for a treat!! :) Plus I know Kasia and Kelton loved hanging out at your house!! That is awesome about your beets!! Great job! I love you! Thanks for being such a great sister!!

Aaron & Nancy said...

Yeah, Aleigha! Madelyn will have a good week and then a bad couple of days. We're almost there, but you're right about it being all consuming. I hate our life having to revolve around a toilet!