Sunday, January 10, 2010

Aleigha turns 3!


So this year for Aleigha's birthday we got her a bed-I know, no more sleeping on her crib mattress on the floor! I had bought her a couple games to open on her birthday but I forgot and wrapped them up for Christmas.....so what should we do for her birthday, THE NEXT DAY?


Well myBIG helper Addie went around the house and found some books, puzzles and a capri sun, wrapped them up and we gave her all that! She was so excited and loved to open the presents!! I mean look at that, face does she really care?!!


The funniest part is, that when I opened her drink I took a little sip and Ryan said,"man the only new present she gets and you take the first drink", I was laughing it was so funny, what a fun day! We did have cake and ice cream at the cabin with all the other birthday kids!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday my little Aleigha!! You are hilarious Bug! I'm glad that you guys had such a fun time on her birthday with her presents!! That Addie is a little thinker!!