Sunday, January 10, 2010

Christmas 2009


Christmas time!!!


Addie is always so thoughtful and giving. She either made everyone something or bought them something. She made the wood signs, rubber band gun, & metal bear in shop at school. She picked the ball for Porter from her perfect attendance pick-(they have a box full of prizes the kids can pick from.) She got me a sign at the Minico craft fair back in October. She is so thoughtful I love her. Aunt Nik got to come spend Christmas with us this year and Addie felt bad she didn't know, (or she would have had something for her.)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Thanks so much for letting me come and spend Christmas with you and your family! It was so fun and I love hanging out with you guys! I loved seeing all your kids get so excited for everything! Plus, thanks for being so great to me! Love ya!!