Monday, January 11, 2010

Happy 8th Birthday Raygn!!


Raygn turned 8 today! He got to open his scout shirt and scout book before school, he had scouts after school-he was so excited!


He gets Porter's old scout shirt and I guess he thought that he got Porter's old book too. He asked me,"mom did you just go through his book and erase everything?" What a good boy. Porter was teaching him how to tie his scarf and how to wear it, I love to see them getting along and helping each other.


One happy Scouter!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAYGN WE LOVE YOU!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Becky and Paul said...

RAYGN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! WE LOVE YOU AND WILL SEE YOU TO GIVE YU A BIRTHDAY SURPISE. XOXOXOXXO
LOVE GRANDMA

Colleen said...

Happy Birthday Rayg! I have something for you! I'll bring it next time I come!! What awesome brothers and I especially love the part about the book!!

Debi said...

Happy Birthday! Can you believe he is already 8? Pretty soon it will be Aleigha's 8th bday. Hope you are all doing well. I am glad you updated your blog. I can't believe how grown up Addie is gettin. It makes me sad that I have missed it. Have a great new year! Lova you guys. Debi

Jackson & Trish Whitehurst said...

He is one Handsome Scout!!!! Happy Birthday Rayg!!! I got cut off when I was trying to talk to him then I called back and talked to Aleigha for 5 minutes and she didn't want to get me Raygn.

Kristy said...

How cute! I love it! You're awesome Raygn!