Monday, May 16, 2011

Banjo...


This is Aleigha the 4th kid of ours, 2nd daughter....she has a friend named BANJO! Who is this Banjo---well he is her friend of course! She started talking about him in Octoberish and I haven't heard much about him lately, until this week. He is a boy, 5 yrs old (but has a car & can drive), lives in Declo, (he used to live by Gracie, Maylee, & Glade now he lives WITH Maylee.) He is PINK! -Like pinkalious! He came over today and she was in the tub. She said, "Mom wave hi to Banjo" so I did...I kind of just waved at her! She says, "Mom (very matter of fact) he is not right here he is over there"-pointing to the hall. I think it is pretty cute. Not sure what having an imaginary friend means...a really good imagination? Later I was videoing Rock crawling...He crawls on his back! She wanted me to video her. I was asking her some questions and then when she was done she said, " Mom video banjo, ask him some questions" I asked her where he was and she pointed right next to her on the floor. It is the funniest thing ever!

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jami said...

HAHA...don't you love the imagination of kids :)! Brooke was looking with me and asked, "When are we going to Aleigha's house???" (I am not sure we are ever invitied after Brooke was so mean to her that one time ;)!

Unknown said...

Haley Sue had an imaginary friend named Sara for almost 2.5 years. She wasn't around all the time. Just when we were going to go somewhere special or when it was time for bed. She did make up really funny stories about what Sara did that day. Sara's age changed daily and sometimes she was even magical. It was great fun. Thankfully kindergarten came along and she began to read. I love the imagination. I can't believe how big your kids are gettin. Love ya. Becky Sue