Sunday, May 15, 2011

Friends


Teresa, Jalyn, & me!! I moved to Hidden Valley 14 yrs ago in March...I met Jalyn that summer and we have been friends ever since. Teresa moved here 10 yrs ago and we have been friends ever since too! I love these gals!




This is there "mad" face!! I was having some difficulty taking a picture with them moving and the lighting...so I told them to do a MAD face! I am so glad that Addie has such good friends. Addie and Jacey can't remember a time when they weren't friends and Kaylia moved here 8 yrs ago (in the 2nd grade.) I truly hope they will continue to be friends for a long time to come!




Jacey Shaw, Kaylia Power, & Addie



Posted by PicasaAndy P. with Jacey, Kaylia, and Addie!! After the spring concert!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Hey you, I came to chew you out because I thought you havent posted in awhile...turns out you have, I just havent checked :)....But I still have problems with your blog seeing the font. I see all the pics just not any words with them! ANyways, your house is BEAUTIFUL and I cant believe how grown up your kids are. I love the pic of Addie and Jayci and Kaylieah (I am pretty sure that is her)...I can't believe how gorgeous they all are! The picture of you and Jalyn and Treasa makes me miss you guys tons...I hope Jalyn got plenty of hugs... I love all you guys and think about you all often!