Friday, May 6, 2011

We love Acey


Family at the walk-A-Thon for Acey. One of my really good friends, Jalyn, has had to be in Utah with her husband in the hospital for the last 9 weeks. He got sick...really really sick, and they have been trying to figure out what he has. He has swelling on the brain, loss of vision, lose of speech, movement, motor skills, just to name some. He is an amazing person that everyone loves. We have had a few fasts for him and there are lots of people who want to raise funds to help out if they can. This one Richfeild put on!!





I kept asking Jalyn what I could do. She finally said that he (Acey) was always cold, could I make him a blanket? I love to do that so I agreed! She had drew up a pattern...Yes I was nervous! but it tuned out so cute & President Monson signed it. Yes Acey got a blessing from our LIVING PROPHET!! You can read more here- weloveacey.blogspot.com



Some of the stitching.



The lettering




The back
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Bug you are so awesome! The blankets looks great and you are such a great friend to have!!! I love you!!