Monday, June 13, 2011

Elliott's Baptism


Elliott & his daddy (Preston)



We got to go see Elliott get baptised June 4th! He is my sister Kristy and Preston's oldest kid. He is such a good boy and we are so proud of him.
Nik and I sang a song at the baptism and we were doing parts. We both sang the 1st verse then she started the 2nd then I finished it, I started the 3rd verse except I forgot the next word and we needed to turn the page back & didn't get it in time. I started laughing...yes in front on everyone, & I couldn't stop. Addie was so nervous that she was going to mess up playing...nope it was me! We finally finished and it turned out very pretty. Everyone felt so bad for me and I just couldn't help it. One of Preston's brother came up to us after and said how good we were together & how strong he could feel the spirit. (not the laughing part of course) The primary president said she felt so bad for me because sometimes that just happens. Ya it did but we were just singing for everyone while Elliott was changing so it wasn't to bad!! Sorry Kris...I never knew how funny that song was!



Now hold on some of you are thinking what Donald Trump was there too??? Nope that is my dad he is now wearing a toupee (sp??)...O.K. not really but it was pretty hilarious!!



One more shot just to laugh again!! I love you dad!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: