Monday, June 13, 2011

Memorial Day


Wendell Rockwell with Grandpa Wendell Campbell's headstone. I just know we will love our Grandparents when we get to be with them again. Grandpa Campbell and I would have been buds, I just know it!! I never got the chance to meet him but one day I will!



Our kids with Grandpa & Grandma Campbell's headstone (my mother-in-laws parents.)



Grandma Gillette's head stone. I got to meet her only after she had had a stroke, & was in a wheelchair with very limited abilities. She couldn't talk anymore, but I would go see her when we lived in Rupert quite often. I would take Addie and Porter to go see her when they were babies and you could see in her eyes that she just loved them so much.



Raygn, Ryan, and I



Yes it was a cold wet day!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: