Monday, June 13, 2011

THE WELL


Does this seem familiar anyone???



I had to get a drink!



I could still walk out on the pipe & fill up the cup!!



Raygn got a drink from THE cup!



THE CUP....it was still there!!!!!!!



At the WELL, it has grown & changed but is still there!



no more ditches all around



check out this swimming pool.....u know we would have loved it! (both of them!) facing the bees-ax farm!



This well brings back so many good memories....Viv's perm....Lonz teaching me to do a running dive...diving contests....rolling hay, then coming to cool off....cold drinks....changing water. It is bigger then when we were at home but it was still there!! I loved the well. If you came over in the summer and it was hot, we would go swimming!! FARM STYLE!! One summer my cousin came to stay with us and we had a contest to see who could dive in the most times. I quit at 15-I think he went 1 more time to beat me but my head hurt so bad I didn't care! (I wanted to go more if you know me but I couldn't...It was that cold!) Raygn said, "Mom you had the funnest life huh!!" Ya I did, it was GREAT!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jami said...

You are so cute, my friend! Thats all :)!

Stetzen&Brittney Bailey said...

Look very refreshing! haha hope your family is doing well we miss you guys!

Jami said...

Enough about the well and post some more ;).......I want to see what you have been up to these days!