Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Aleigha


-with her teacher, Mr. Loveday-
Aleigha has started school this year and loves it! She was telling me today that she had 7 letters in her name. I asked her how many I had in mine and she said,"3 but I don't know how many in your other name" (I was thinking Mindy) she then said, "Robertson" I thought oh ya to her my name is mom Robertson!! I was so cute. She is so sweet!
 

  Today John Anderson was out here and asked about my dad, he hasn't heard he left. I was telling him how only two weeks before dad left we went to the Bear Lake fair and showed cows with him. Aleigha said," ya I can't wait to show my calf at Blackfoot!"  It was a bitter sweet moment-she doesn't know it has past, and that her Grandpa is gone. We have told the older three kids but somehow telling her and trying to get her to understand just doesn't seem right.  She really did love showing those little Calv's at the fair.


Kristy and her kids and her friend came to show with us!

No comments: