Tuesday, September 25, 2012

The Spudman July 2012


I have never seen so many bikes all in one place at once!  The energy of doing this race was awesome!!  I loved it and want to do it again next year.

More bikes!

After the swim...wrenching that wetsuit off

it was a bugger taking off

getting on for the bike ride

finished the bike now I only have a 6.2 mile run to finish!

I was looking for anyone I knew to throw my sensor to, Thanks to Viv and Kris they knew where to go to see us off the run!
 

Porter did the race with me!  He is such a stud!  I loved working out with him. We would go swimming twice a week in at the Shoshone pool in the mornings, well he could never and I mean NEVER let me beat him.  If I swam five laps he swam 5 sometimes I would be getting my goggles on or my cap and he would jump in and swim a lap and then never rest so I couldn't catch up to the number of laps he had swam!!  -Just a little competitive at our house!

The most he ran in training for the race was...2 miles!!

Porter coming in from his run.

I was so happy for both of us.  We finished our first triathlon!!

1 comment:

Jami said...

For some reason I cant see these pictures, but I am sure you look as hot as ever ;)! That is fun to be able to do the Spudman with Porter!!! I am glad you had a good time.