Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Anniversary


Ryan and I will be married for 12 years on the 9th. So we are both 18 in this picture Ryan turned 19 the day after our wedding! We will be celebrating our anniv. and his B-day in Mexico!
12 years seems so long ago. I don't know what I would do without my dear husband. I love Ryan so much and everyone says it but I MEAN it I do love him more now. I depend on him, I need him, did I mention that I love him? I am so glad that we were sealed 11 years ago in the Manti temple and know that we can be together forever. We have changed and grown in these last 12 years, most good, some well...you know age, hair falling out, weight, & wrinkles! I just want Ryan to know that I am happy that I have him to be my companion, I love you Ryan! Happy Anniversary I hope to have many more good years with you still!
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Aaron & Nancy said...

Happy anniversary! Our 12 year anniversary will be on the 27th this year, but we won't be spending it in Mexico...we'll be eating turkey!

Van Tassell Family said...

Happy Anniversary!! You two are so young in this pic it made me and Reg laugh. I espcially love your honey's sock's with his sandals, That is a classic.

Colleen said...

Oh I remember when you went and got these taken. I think you got to skip out on us doing chores or something. lol I hope you both have a Happy Anniversary! Love ya tons!

nate_clarlaw said...

Happy Anniversary! I totally remember coming to your wedding! So fun!! Also - to change your links so they update - you have to add a blog roll to your page - just go to where you add in all of your side stuff and choose blog roll - you'll have to put in your list again, but then you'll have them updated! If a blog is private, it won't show an update (as yours does not on my blog), but you can still add it in!! Hopefully that helps!

Ashley said...

Wow!!!! I can't believe it has been that long!

Nellie said...

Ryan is one fortunate guy to have you.......especially after looking at the farm bills. I needed a good laugh! Happy aniversary to a gorgeous coulpe!!

Kristy said...

When are you getting back from Mexico?! I can't wait till you do! I love that picture! So cute!

jeff and char said...

i just love that picture of you two, wow time fly's i rememebr weraing my fancy red dress to your wedding!!!!