Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Mexico Trip


Oh were should I begin...oh yeah at the beginning! My brother Lonz got married on Saturday so Ryan and I had to post pone leaving a day, we flew in on Sunday our 12Anniversary! We went on a zip line tour, 4-wheelers and speed boats (yes we got to drive them our selves and I thought that Ryan was for sure going to throw us both out), visited the ruins at Tulum, went shopping in Playa Del Carmen, played in the ocean, snorkeled, para sailed, kayaked, played ping pong, rode the tandem bikes, played beach and water volleyball, danced, went treasure hunting (on the beach), got a couples massage, and ate too much!
My in-laws took the 5 kids that are married and their spouse to the El Dorado Royale resort in Playa Del Carmen. THANK YOU PAUL AND BECKY ! That was really fun being around everyone for the week. We each did our own thing and then at night we would usually meet and watch the entertainment. One night Jeff and I were part of the entertainment! This place was soooo nice.
I really had a great time and loved spending all that time with my Husband. We celebrated our Anniversary and his birthday there! Ryan even took dance lessons one day with me! That was really fun. Lots of memories where made! We had a great time. THANKS TERESA for watching our kids while we were gone.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Colleen said...

I love all your pictures! I can't read the writing on your pictures though! It sounds like you guys had a great trip and what a fun way to celebrate your anniversary and Ry's birthday! Glad you had fun! Thanks for letting me have a sleepover with your kids! Love ya!

jeff and char said...

yes you were the best entertainment we saw!!!!!!!

Jami said...

Looks Like TONS of fun!!!

Becky and Paul said...

THAT WAS SUCH A FUN VACATION. I LOVE HOW WE ALL COULD JUST TO OUR OWN THING AND END UP TOGETHER SOMETIME DURING THE DAY. RIP I NEVER GOT TO PLAY PING PONG WITH YOU. NEXT TIME. MINDY YOUR GRANDMA LOOKS GREAT. I WISH WE COULD HAVE CAME FOR DINNER THAT NIGHT.