Sunday, December 28, 2008

Aleigha turns TWO


Thanks Aunt Viv for the cute cake! Thank you for all the nice gifts family.


Ryan went snowmobiling on Aleigha's birthday so Heather, Colleen, Addie, Porter, Raygn, Aleigha, Kyler & I went swimming at 1000 springs in Hagerman. They have two diving boards...one that is really high but Raygn got right up there and jumped off 3 times, a log that spinns, that is really fun to try getting up on, a slide, kiddie pool, a basketball hoop, and lots of warm water! Then on the way home we stopped at Papa Kelsey's and got some pizza! Happy Birthday Aleigha I love you so much!



Grandpa and Grandma Robertson came out on Christmas and brought Aleigha her Birthday present early. THANK YOU!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Colleen said...

That was super fun Bug! I'm really glad that I got to be there for Aleigha's birthday! I love my little buddy!! I love our fun pictures too!! I'd say it was a great routine!!

Kristy said...

Happy Birthday Aleigha! I wish I could have been there in all the fun! I am going to have to make her a book so she knows me and my family! Good idea, I will get on that! I love you Aleigha!

Debbie Campbell Johnson said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR ROBERTSON FAMILY
IT'S BEEN FUN TO WATCH YOUR LITTLE FAMILY GROW THIS YEAR.
MAY GOD'S CHOICE BLESSINGS BE UPON YOUR SWEET FAMILY
HUGS
AUNT DEBBIE & UNCLE JACK

Aaron & Nancy said...

Happy Birthday, Aleigha! Did you cut her hair? It looks cute!

jeff and char said...

happy birthday aleigha, looks like you had alot of fun!