Sunday, December 21, 2008

Our new branch!

Well I guess it's kind of old news now but our ward has been split, only we don't have quite enough to make 2 wards so there is one ward and one branch. We are in the branch. I was called as the Primary President in Oct. and re-called 2 weeks ago. Ryan got called as the Elders quorum President. Our neighbor Mike Telford is the branch President-he is so good-we had our first branch council this morning and it was good I think he will be just what we need. We are all going to be doing a lot more, more growth for all of us! I am excited for the new change but do miss friends in the ward that we really don't see that much anymore. I will have to go to more basketball games and school things I guess!

1 comment:

Jami said...

Oh how I miss you Mindy, You have no idea :)!!! Love ya!