Monday, December 15, 2008

December 15th Birthdays



A surprise Birthday lunch for Viv! I called a bunch of her friends and a few family members and we met at the Upper Crust in Heyburn. yum! She thought that it was just going to be Char, her and I. I arranged for a babysitter and a chauffeur for her kids to and from (kindergarten and pre-school) ~ THANKS GRANDPA HANKS ~ and we went to lunch! It was my first planning of a surprise party...wow lots of work and lots of secrets! Now I can appreciate what Viv has done for me a few times. HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIV I LOVE YOU! Thanks family and friends who came to be a part of this special day for Viv.




Then tonight we went to Logan and Heather's house for a birthday party for Case. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASE! He turned 4 today and had lots of family and friends to hang out with. Heather made a Deigo cake that was so cute. (all these Aunts that do fancy cake and my poor kids that have to have the hard candy frosting things you just plop on the frosting!) Thanks for feeding us dinner and letting us be a part of Case's birthday.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Nellie said...

What a great sister you are......I love the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Can you email some of those bday pics from Case's...?? AND! I'm working on my letters!!!!

Kristy said...

I wish I could have been there! It looks like it was fun! That was nice of you to do! I love you Bug!

jeff and char said...

cute, I had a blasta t vivs party waht a fun idea